When it comes to your vehicle you’re very particular. You make sure the oil is clean and the tires aligned. Your mats are always vacuumed and your mirrors have to be in the right position for driving. But did you know that regular tune-ups are just as important in caring for your vehicle? It is recommended that you get a tune-up every 30,000 miles or once every two years, to keep your vehicle in the best driving shape possible.
Our tune up services can include:
- Inspect and replace the fuel filter
- Inspect and replace spark plugs
- Inspection of all ignition parts
- Distributor cap adjustment (if applicable)
- Inspect and replace serpentine belts
- Inspect and replace the air filter
- Battery inspection / service (as appropriate)
- Replace the PCV valve
The following videos provide additional information about several of these key vehicle components.
Let one of our expert service advisors help you determine the appropriate tune-up services for your vehicle.
Call us today to schedule an appointment!